Kathmandu & Pokhara | Kathmandu
5 Days 4 Nights
Operated By : Chhuti.com
Kathmandu & Pokhara is one of the most popular tourist place in Asia.
- Manakamana Temple
- Bindhabasini temple
- Soyambunath Stupa (Monkey Temple)
Journey starts from Shah Jalal International Airport, Dhaka by Air to Tribhuvan International Airport of Kathmandu. After arrival at Kathmandu Airport, meet our representative and transfer to hotel for check-in. After completing the check-in formalities, you can start your tour by visiting the popular shopping malls and centers of Kathmandu to indulge in shopping. Stay overnight.
In Kathmandu: Arts Hotel
Star category: 3 star
After breakfast 07:30 am and check out from the Hotel and proceed on a scenic drive to Pokhara. Enroute enjoy cable car ride to Manakamana Temple & 2 hours Darshan temple & continue drive 3 Hours to Pokhara. Evening arrive Pokhara and check-in the Hotel Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Enroute 2 hrs, sightseeing
Wake up early to watch the gorgeous peaks during sunrise & the marvelous view from Hotel, a charming city & After breakfast, proceed for a half day city tour of Pokhara including Dave’s fall, Gupteswore Cave, Bindhabasini temple, Seti River , Pokhara Museum and enjoy boating on Fewa lake . Rest of the day free at leisure/ personal activities.Overnight at Hotel.
Half day Pokhara city tour
After breakfast check out the hotel & drive towards Kathmandu. Check in the hotel. Leisure time for shopping & personal activities.
3 star hotel (twin/triple)
Free day for shppoing or personal activities
Kathmandu tour – Return to Dhaka
After having breakfast check out the hotel & go for the half day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley which includes, Soyambunath Stupa (Monkey Temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Then directly drop to Kathmandu international airport for the flight to your home town. It’s the time to say bye bye to our new friends.
3 star hotel (twin/triple)
Half day Kathmandu city tour
- Dhaka –Kathmandu – Dhaka Air Ticket
- Airport to Hotel return transfer by Car in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu transfer by car
- 02-Nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu
- 02-Nights’ accommodation at Pokhara
- 04 Breakfast Complimentary with Accommodation
- All Tax, VAT, Toll, Fuel & Driver Allowance, Service Charges
Entrance and insurance fee
- Travel Insurance
- Entry Fee Monument / Museum / Cinema Theatre
- Lunch (Not mention in itinerary), Dinner and Snacks
Terms and Conditions
- All Passengers must carry valid passport
- Rates Valid for Bangladeshi Passport Holder Only
- Vehicle will be as per schedule itinerary, not at disposable
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster
- All Rates & bookings subject to availability and Rates are subject to change
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of full payment, this Quotation does not guarantee any accommodation or Air Ticket availability
- In Case of exceptional circumstances where in we are not in position to provide Hotel mentioned, shall offer similar Hotel
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority
- All expenses which are not included in the cost of package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout
- Single Pax traveling surcharge applicable
- Before 30 days prior to the arrival date will be no charge
- Before 15 days prior to the arrival date will be charge for 30% of the master bill
- Before 07 days prior to the arrival date will be charged 40% of the master bill
- Before 03 days prior to the arrival date will be charged 60% of the master bill
- Before 02 days prior to the arrival date will be charged 70% of the master bill
- Cancellation made in less than 24 hours before the start, 90% of the tour fee will be charged.
Helpful pre-trip information
It depends on which season you are travelling there However, Cotton is preferred, wind stopper long sleeves, trekking shoes. For women, modest dress-up is appreciated by local Bangladehi. Do not forget to bring anti mosquito lotion.