Hotline +88 01885 900900
Sylhet & Sreemangal | Sylhet
4 Days 3 Nights
Operated By : Chhuti.com
Call for Assistance
SummaryThis quaint little town is located 265 km northeast of Dhaka. This is the holy place of the country with stones and bordering Himalayas foothills. Srimongal is the ‘Tea Centre’ of Bangladesh. Main attractions are the tropical forest of Lawacharra, tribal villages of the Manipuri and Khashia, and the surrounding Tea Gardens covering hilly terrain.
- Tamabil and Jaflong
- Lawacharra Natural Forest
- Madhobkunda waterfall
Sightseeing by reserve Noah Car
All sightseeing as per itinerary
Accommodation on hotel
Dhaka - Sylhet - Dhaka Bus Ticket
All Personal Expenses
Lucnh & Dinner
- Before 30 days prior to the trip date will be no charge
- Before 15 days prior to the trip date will be charged for 30% of the master bill
- Before 07 days prior to the trip date will be charged 40% of the master bill
- Before 03 days prior to the trip date will be charged 60% of the master bill
- Before 02 days prior to the trip l date will be charged 70% of the master bill
- Cancellation made in less than 24 hours before the start, 95% of the tour fee will be charged
- No refund is possible if a trip is canceled for the natural disaster or adverse political situation at the last moment
- For confirmation of booking 100% advanced payment is required.
- We accept Cash, Credit/Debit Card e.g. Visa, Master Card and American Express; Card/Bank Charge will be applicable.
Terms and Condition
- While making a confirmation of booking of the trip, 100% advanced payment is required
- All Rates & Bookings subject to availability on confirmation and Rates are subject to change
- All the Prices are including VAT and Service Charges.
- Any damage done by the Guest(s) must be compensated to the hotel or service provider directly
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Traffic, Delay by Guests, Natural Disaster, Fuel Price Hike etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (Strikes) etc. to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot.
Helpful pre-trip information
- Water bottle