Hotline +88 01885 900900
Thailand | Bangkok
3 Days 2 Nights
Operated By : Chhuti.com
Call for Assistance
SummaryThailand located in the center of mainland Southeast Asia. There are a great variety of tourist places in Bangkok, mostly historical attractions and temples with elaborate architecture and art. Its famous for beaches, lush jungle & delicious food. Safari word tour is one of them. Here you can view thousands of animals, Tiger feeding, Dolphin show & Bird Aviary.
- The Safari World
- The Dolphin Show at Marine Park
- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- 02 Breakfast
- 01 Lunch
Visa processing fee
Safari world tour
Airport - Hotel - Airport shutter Service
02 Nights accommodation at hotel
Dhaka - Bangkok - Dhaka Air Ticket
- Before 30 days prior to the trip date will be no charge.
- Before 15 days prior to the trip date will be charged for 30% of the master bill.
- Before 07 days prior to the trip date will be charged 40% of the master bill.
- Before 03 days prior to the trip date will be charged 60% of the master bill.
- Before 02 days prior to the trip l date will be charged 70% of the master bill.
- Cancellation made in less than 24 hours before the start, 95% of the tour fee will be charged.
- No refund is possible if the trip is canceled for the natural disaster or adverse political situation at the last moment.
- While making a confirmation of booking of the trip, 100% advanced payment is required
- We accept Cash, Credit/Debit Card e.g. Visa, Master Card, and American Express; Card Charge will be applicable.
Terms & Condition
- All Rates & Bookings subject to availability on confirmation and Rates are subject to change
- All the Prices are including VAT and Service Charges.
- Any damage done by the Guest(s) must be compensated to the hotel or service provider directly
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Traffic, Delay by Guests, Natural Disaster, Fuel Price Hike etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (Strikes) etc. to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot.
Helpful pre-trip information