Hotline +88 01885 900900
This Customer Agreement constitutes a binding contract between the Customer(s) and Chhuti Bangladesh Limited with regard to the use of various services providing by Chhuti.com, a concern of Chhuti Bangladesh Limited.
1 GENERAL TERMS
- 1.1 Chhuti Bangladesh Limited, hereinafter referred to as “Chhuti”, a Company incorporated under the laws of Bangladesh, with its principal office at: Level-04, House-47, Road-06, Block-C, Niketan, Gulshan-01, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh, providing One-Stop Travel Services through its Web Interface (www.chhuti.com), Corresponding Outlets, Mobile Apps and Call-Centre etc.
- 1.2 The Chhuti shall provide Customer(s) Reservations for Airline, Bus, Train, Launch, Hotel, Holiday Package, Cruising, Visa Processing Assistance, Bus, Coaster and Car Rentals in Bangladesh and major destinations in the world. These Services may be availed by the Customer in Bangladesh at any season as is offered by various third-party Service Providers like Airline, Hotels etc.
- 1.3 This Agreement is applicable to any kind of direct service from the Chhuti. The Customer has to read and accept the relevant Terms and Conditions of Service (TOS) for each service. The Chhuti may update or modify it time to time.
- 1.4 The Chhuti shall offer their services to the Customer conditioned on acceptance. If the Customer does not agree with any part of Terms and Conditions, the Customer should not avail any Services from Chhuti.
- 1.5 When the Service Provider may have individual Terms, Conditions, Policy and Guidelines to govern specific service, feature, offer and/or the operating rules (e.g. Flight, Hotel etc.) the Customer shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with that particular Terms, Conditions, Policy and Guidelines.
- 1.6 Chhuti or Service Provider at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept any order or request placed by the Customer without disclosing any reason thereof. Any contract to provide any Service by Chhuti is not complete until full money towards the Service is received from the Customer and accepted by Chhuti.
2 AMMENDMENT OF TERMS
Chhuti reserves the right to amend and/or modify the Terms, Conditions and Notices under which the Services are offered, including but not limited to the Price of the Services.
3 LIMITATIONS OF USE
The Customer agrees and undertakes not to copy, modify, reverse engineer, display, perform, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, code, products or services obtained from the Chhuti. Copying and/or using of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of this site is not permitted.
4 LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES
- 4.1 Chhuti has to ensure that all the information provided is correct, but Chhuti does not liable for the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information.
- 4.2 Although the Chhuti makes commercial efforts to promote Services, it does not take responsibility for changes that occurred due to human or data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any Customer. Chhuti acts only as a facilitator of Services and shall not be held liable for any disputes, changes, deficiencies etc. related to the services provided by Service Providers, including the matters related to delays and/or decline in refund. All refunds to Customer on account of cancellation of any Services or otherwise shall be made subject to receipt of such refunds by Chhuti from the respective Service Provider including Airlines.
- 4.3 The Chhuti does not endorse any commercial advertisement on its Web Platform in any manner. The Customers are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before avail the Services.
- 4.4 The Chhuti does not, by offering any particular Services, represent or warrant that the Service is risk-free, and shall not be liable for damages or losses that may result from the Services.
- 4.5 The Chhuti shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the services and the cost of procurement and/ or resulting of substitute Goods and Services and/or messages received or transactions.
- 4.6 The Chhuti shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use/avail the Services, the provision of or failure to provide services by Service Provider. The Chhuti shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond control.
5 THIRD PARTY LINK
The web platform of Chhuti might be linked to external websites, which are not under the control of the Chhuti and it is not responsible or endorse for any contents, errors, omissions of the linked site in any manner. The Chhuti may provide some links and/or listing to the Customers only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Chhuti. The Customers are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before availing the service from external sites.
6 PAYMENT AND CHARGES
- 6.1 The Chhuti reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice. The Customer shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, VAT, levies and assessments for availing the Chhuti Services.
- 6.2 The Chhuti cannot control any fees that may be charged to Customer by Bank and/or Payment Gateway Service Provider related to a transaction and Chhuti disclaims all liability in this regard.
7 CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
- 7.1 The Customer agrees that the Services are provided on an "as is" basis and that Chhuti does not assume any responsibility for deletions, mis-delivery or failure to store any Customer communications or personalized settings.
- 7.2 Registered Customer shall receive an ID and Password by auto-generated email which must be maintained with confidentiality. The Password entered by Customer is transmitted in one-way encrypted form to our database and stored as such. The Password shall not be known even to the Chhuti. The Customer has to confirm the authorisation of the Credit Card or the original account holder used in the transactions. The Chhuti shall not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of ID, Password, Credit Card details, Account details for using Chhuti Services.
- 7.3 The Customer agrees and undertakes to immediately notify the Chhuti of any unauthorized use of the ID and/or Password. Chhuti shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the failure to comply with this requirement.
- 7.4 The Customer also agrees to provide true, accurate and complete information, otherwise the Chhuti has the right to suspend or terminate any account and refuse any kind of current or future Service.
- 7.5 The Customer grants the Chhuti the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
Under this agreement or applicable Law, the Chhuti may limit the Customer's activity, warn other Customers and/or Service Providers, suspend temporarily or indefinitely, and/or refuse to provide any Service, if the Chhuti is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the Customer.
9 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content including Image, Sound, Graphic, Video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information provided by the Chhuti, might be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. The Customer shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from the Chhuti. The Customer shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content without obtaining the permission. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the Customer to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
The Customer should not take any action until receiving written confirmation from the Chhuti. If Customer does not receive any confirmation of purchase or transaction within the stipulated time period, the Customer may first look into Spam/Junk folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact Chhuti’s Call Centre.
11 CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- 11.1 All amendments and cancellation of reservation requested by the Customer shall be as per the notifications and/or policy provided by the Service Provider and shall be routed through the Chhuti.
- 11.2 When Service Provider cancels a confirmed booking, the Chhuti shall refund the total price paid by the Customer within a commercially reasonable time of the cancellation.
- 11.3 For no-show or unutilized bookings, the Customer shall be required to make requests for any valid and applicable refunds, as per Service Provider policies, within 10 calendar days from the travel or check-in date. No refund would be payable for any requests made later.
- 11.4 The refund shall be processed within 60 working days from the date of the cancellation request, after receiving back to back refund from the concerned Service Provider. If Chhuti has received the payment through a valid Credit Card, then the same shall be refunded to Customer’s Credit Card.
12 PROMOTION CODES
- 12.1 The Chhuti may provide Promo Code from time to time which might be availed as a discount coupon, if applicable.
- 12.2 The Chhuti reserves the right to add, alter, modify, withdraw all or any of the Terms and Conditions or replace, wholly or in part, the program by any other program, whether similar to this program or not or withdraw it altogether without any prior notice.
- 12.3 In case of dispute with any party, the Chhuti's decision will be binding and final.
- 12.4 When Customer registers with the Chhuti, the Chhuti or any of its partner or affiliate may contact with the Customer to provide the offers and/or information of such Services.
The Chhuti does not Control, endorse and/or accept responsibility regarding any kind of service(s) offered and provided by any third-party vendor(s) or any linked site(s). Any transactions with third-party vendor by the Customer, shall be considered as at the Customer's own risk and the Services shall be subject to vendor's Terms and Conditions and the Chhuti shall liable for any responsibility.
14 GOVERNING LAW
This Customer Agreement is governed by the Law of Bangladesh without reference to conflict of laws principles and the Customer agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms & Conditions or any transactions entered into on or through the service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangladesh and Customer hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
All linked Terms and Conditions hereinafter are assumed to be read, understood and agreed by the Customer.